The Key To Life-Changing Weight Lossfarohakorea
Battle against weight loss and its’ management is a significant challenge for many. It can be even more difficult for those who suffer from medical issues such as obesity, considered one of the globally prevalent diseases. There are many recommended methods to combat obesity. Still, the most well-known way is lifestyle modification through diet control and increasing physical activity.
However, this requires sheer willpower and discipline. Not many can achieve the best results, thus, resulting in a gradual regain of weight. This is where pharmacological treatments, such as Saxenda, act as “helpers,”, especially in cases where lifestyle modifications fail to achieve your desired weight loss. Saxenda can be the key solution to your lifelong problem of weight gain.
What is Saxenda®?
Saxenda® is a trademark prescription drug of Novo-Nordisk. It is the only weight-loss and management medicine formulated as a pre-filled multidose disposable pen supported by long-term safety and efficacy data.
Undergoing diet control, one must have the discipline and the willingness to start and continue. With dieting, your body is your enemy; because of a chemical hormone that triggers feelings of hunger. Higher levels of this hormone are often associated with obesity. This is where Saxenda® comes in to help. Saxenda® contains Liraglutide, a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLDP-1) analog, which stimulates insulin release and inhibits glucagon secretion. This increases satiety, suppressing your appetite and making you feel full, decreasing your hunger, leading to a successful weight loss.
It is crucial to note that Saxenda® is only indicated for:
- Adult patients who are considered to be overweight with an initial body mass index (BMI) between 27 kg/m2 – 30 kg/m2 in the presence of at least one weight-related comorbidity (e.g., hypertension, dyslipidemia, or type 2 diabetes mellitus);
- Adult patients who are obese with a BMI of 30 kg/m2 or greater.
Saxenda® has also been proven safe and effective for children aged 12 – 17 years with a bodyweight above 60 kg. Saxenda® injection is carefully designed as an adjunct to a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity program.
How to use it?
Saxenda® is considered a prescription drug. Hence it must be used under medical guidance, and in no way must it be used recklessly. Although you can inject it yourself, a competent healthcare provider must first show you how to use Saxenda® before using it for the first time. The recommended dose is 3 mg daily, but initially given at 0.6 mg daily for one week, then increased until the 3 mg dose is reached. However, if children cannot tolerate the maximum dose, it may be reduced to 2.4 mg daily. It is injected once daily at any convenient time without regard to food intake.
Here are a few tips on how to use Saxenda® right.
- The pre-filled pen must use a small needle up to 8mm to breach the fatty layer under the skin. Inject your prescribed dose subcutaneously in your stomach area (abdomen), upper leg (thigh), or upper arm, as instructed by your doctor. It is not to be injected into the vein or the muscle.
- It would be best if you could establish a specific time of the day to take your Saxenda® injection so you wouldn’t forget a dose.
- If you do miss a dose, take your next daily dose as usual on the following day. You must not take an extra dose nor increase your dose on the following day to make up for your missed dose. But, if you miss your prescribed dose for 3 days or more, it is best to inform your doctor and talk about how to restart your Saxenda® treatment.
- You must not share your Saxenda® pen with others even if the needle has been changed. This may cause unwanted severe infections.
- Saxenda® is a pre-filled, dial-a-dose pen. So, the dose prescribed by your healthcare provider must be followed unless otherwise stated to avoid unnecessary adverse effects such as gastrointestinal problems.
Your doctor should start you on a reduced-calorie diet and increase physical activity when you begin taking Saxenda®. If you achieve clinically significant weight loss after one year, Liraglutide may be continued to maintain weight loss. According to data, Saxenda® is proven to have helped patients lose about 4 to 6 kg of weight in a year! Sustained weight loss has been achieved for up to 2 years with the continuous use of the drug under a physician’s discretion. It is essential to stay on track to gain successful results.
Data according to a 56-week randomized clinical trial evaluating the efficacy of Liraglutide (Saxenda)
Where to buy it?
Saxenda® is marketed as a weight loss medication upon its release. Since then, there have been many issues regarding the misuse of the drug among the public. There has been unauthorized distribution of the product resulting in the abuse of the medication. It is best to purchase this medication from accredited and authorized shops.
Saxenda® can usually last up to 6 days if you are taking a 3 mg dose daily. So, you’ll have to buy about 4 – 5 pens in a month! It’s a good thing bundle deals are a trend to aid your financial budgeting in achieving your goals.
Faroha.com is trusted online shops where you can purchase the all-new weight loss and management medication, Saxenda®, and still get discounts with their package deals! They offer the best pricing and fastest shipping to your destination. You don’t have to worry about safety and authenticity, for they provide original products and secured payment methods. You will also be delighted with their customer service and excellent interface! Start your treatment as early as now and purchase through these trusted shops so you can avail yourself of their exciting deals.
If you are interested in starting your Saxenda® treatment, you must first book a consultation with your trusted healthcare provider. Then, you will know if you are eligible to start using the weight loss injectable. Saxenda®, combined with lifestyle modification counseling, has been proven safe and effective by countless clinical trials. Although mild to moderate side effects (e.g., gastrointestinal reactions, nausea, and vomiting) are common, they only occur during the first four weeks of the treatment program. Saxenda® is here to help you in your journey to weight loss and management; you just have to pick up the courage and willpower to start now.
Leave a Reply