Lipolysis injection is a cosmetic procedure specifically intended to reduce and minimize excess fats in your body. A combination of drugs is injected into the fat deposits of a patient. These drugs came from a natural substance extracted from soybeans to break down unnecessary fats in the body. Injection Lipolysis acts by breaking down and minimizing fatty tissues, which helps in making the skin firmer. Lipodissolve is a minimally invasive procedure that eliminates fat. Local anesthesia alone would be sufficient to treat the person.
SLIM POINT BODY
Slim Point Body is a fat-burning solution for body contouring and local elimination of excess body fat. The product contains bromelain and lecithin. Bromelain is a lipase extracted from pineapple that induces lipolysis while reducing inflammation, painful sensations, and edema after the injection procedure. Lecithin has a detergent action by breaking down the membranes of fat cells, emulsifying triglycerides, and reducing harmful cholesterol levels in the blood. The effective fat-reducing action of this product is due to the simultaneous reduction in the size and number of fat cells.
Benefits of SLIM POINT BODY
- effective non-surgical alternative to liposuction
- solves the local obesity problem when physical activity does not help
- ideal solution for those who want to get rid of local fatty deposits in specific areas of the body
- rapid weight loss
- improvement of skin elasticity by stimulating collagen production
- anti-cellulite effect
- reduction of post-injection edema thanks to increased lymphatic and blood circulation
Who is SLIM POINT BODY for?
- A person burdened with liposuction
- A person who has not had the effect of losing weight by dieting
- A person who wants a quick weight loss in a short period
- A person who does not get the impact from other obesity treatments
Scope of Slim Point Body
Slim Point Body is used for slimming the body.
- arms (armpits and inside of upper arms)
- waist area (belly, love handle, back)
- legs (hips, thighs, and knees)
What’s inside Slim Point Body?
Three ampoules × 30ml per pack
SLIM POINT FACE
Slim Point Face is a fat-reducing solution for facial reshaping and slimming. It contains ingredients such as bromelain, lecithin, and vitamin B12. All of these ingredients work hand in hand to reduce and also eliminate fatty tissues on your face. Ultimately, the result is a stunning facial appearance that is sure to wow any passerby.
Benefits of SLIM POINT FACE
Slim Point Face is used for face slimming.
- It lifts your skin, making it look tighter.
- Stimulates collagen production for improved skin features
- Minimal post-injection side effects due to increased lymph and blood circulation
- Immediate and rapid onset of action of fat reduction
Who is SLIM POINT BODY for?
- Fleshy Face
- A face with reduced elasticity
- Asymmetric face
- Thick double chin
- High Cheek Bones
- A person who has not had any effect from the other procedures for contouring
Scope of SLIM POINT FACE
- Double chin
- Facial asymmetry
- Fleshy face
- Thick cheeks
What’s inside SLIM POINT FACE
One syringe × 5 ml per pack
SLIM POINT composition
Mainly found in the pineapple stem and pineapple juice, bromelain is particularly helpful in reducing swelling after surgery or injury. It also increases the speed at which the body digests and dissolves fats.
Lecithin stimulates lipase activity, destroys fat cells, dissolves bad cholesterol in the blood, such as waste products and triglycerides clogged in blood vessels, and discharges them out of the body, thus preventing the unnecessary accumulation of fat.
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) activates lipid metabolism. It converts carbohydrates and fats into energy. Additionally, it reduces edema by increasing blood flow.
Bromelain, lecithin, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Tyrosine, Juglans Regia (Walnut Seed Extract, Aesculus hippocastanum extract, disodium adenosine phosphate, fucus-vesiculosus extract, adenosine triphosphate, ophiopogon japonicus root-extract, SH-Oligopeptide-I, SH-polypeptide-64, Tetrapeptide-44