For over three decades (since 1987), Hyaron has been a proven and highly productive mesotherapy filler. This injectable product is based on sodium hyaluronate, which brings out the best of both worlds by combining the restorative effects of mesotherapy with the wrinkle removal abilities of traditional fillers. Unlike hyaluronic acid fillers, which contain slightly larger particles, Hyaron contains smaller and finer particles, making it the perfect solution to hiding away delicate surface wrinkles. Rejuvenation and hydration of the skin are guaranteed with long-term mesotherapy.
Hyaron Sodium Hyaluronate plays a key point in speeding up the healing of wounds as it hastens the transport of several important biomolecules to the injured site. It allows for better healing and repair of the tissues. Hyaron can be an effective and safe moisturizing agent because of its ability to hold on to water molecules.
Like HA fillers, Hyaron solution draws its power from a naturally occurring substance – Sodium Hyaluronate. For the production of Hyaron, the substance is derived from a bacterial cell. Production processes of this product are stringent. All of the ingredients are completely sterilized.
Hyaron— The Korean Derma Shining Injection (also called the Aqua Shine injection) first hit the Korean market in 2009. It has gotten people in Asia, including China, Japan, and Hong Kong, Malaysia, since 2013 and is still hot until now.
Hyaron takes an exceptional place among injectable beauty and skin rejuvenation products.
- It fills out and hides wrinkles
- Removes fine lines
- Hides lines and folds on the skin
- Provides an excellent aesthetic improvement to the patient’s looks.
- It lasts a long time, ~ nine months.
- Results in a firmer, more elastic, and healthier skin
- Optimizes skin hydration
- Moisturizes the skin
- restore skin volume
- Evens out the skin tone
- It can also whiten skin
- Reduces speckles
Hyaron versus other products
Hyaron boasts itself in being one of the most effective mesotherapy solutions in the industry
- Hyaron is a unique mesotherapy product that also doubles down as a dermal filler
- A much smoother and even injectable gel
- noticeable and quick skin rejuvenation results
- Hyaron is not as grainy and has smaller particles
- Long-lasting effect
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Safe for blemish-prone skin
- Guaranteed to be safe and effective
Where can Hyaron be used?
- Dry skin
- First signs of aging
- For glowing effect
- Nasolabial folds
Hyaron is to be used on the face and body for mesotherapy. It can be used alone or in tandem with other treatments. It is compatible with micro/nano needling, especially with the Hydra Roller 64pin, Hydra Stamp 20pin, and Hydra Pen.
A typical treatment course includes three up to five administrations of the injection once a week for two times a month. A licensed medical professional should only perform the administration. While the effects may be noticed immediately, the full effect of the treatment will take about two months to be fully appreciated.
What is inside?
- The packages of Hyaron come with ten prefilled syringes of Sodium Hyaluronate based gel for injection into the skin. Each needle is 2.5ml and contains 25mg of the active substance. The injection cycle is once a week, twice a month. Additionally, the product comprises Sodium chloride and Monobasic sodium phosphate.
Main ingredients of Hyaron mesotherapy product
Sodium Hyaluronate – 20.0 mg
Sodium Chloride – 17.0 mg
Monobasic sodium phosphate – 2H0 1.2 mg
Water for injection – up to 2.0 mL
- Store in a light-resistant hermetic container at 2~8 degrees Celsius
- Do not freeze or heat the product
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Do not put any force or pressure on the product
This product has a shelf life of three years from the manufacturing date. The product is for single-use. Thus, it should be discarded after use. Re-using the product is prohibited.